INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE "50 years of research at the Engineering and Technological Institute" Biotechnics ": achievements and prospects"
We invite you to take part in
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
"50 years of research at the Biotechnics Institute of Engineering and Technology: Achievements and Prospects"
The purpose of the conference is to coordinate the efforts of scientists, specialists, business representatives in solving problems associated with biological methods of plant protection.
Working languages of the workshop: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
Form of participation in the seminar: full-time, part-time, online participation.
MAIN DIRECTIONS OF WORK:
Mechanization and automation of the production of biological plant protection products.
Mass production and use of entomoacariphages in plant protection.
Production and use of microbiological preparations in plant protection.
Biological bases of regulation of harmful organisms in agrocenoses.
Theoretical and practical aspects of agriculture biologization.
Within the framework of the conference, in addition to sectional sessions, it is planned to hold an exhibition of scientific developments in the field of biological plant protection. Detailed information on the conference program will be posted on the Biotekhnika website: https://biotekhnika.od.ua/uk.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
To participate in the conference, you must: by August 9, 2021 send to the email address
1) an application for participation in the conference;
2) materials of reports, prepared according to the requirements;
3) a copy of the registration fee payment receipt (photo in .jpeg, .png, pdf format).
Registration fees for individuals
Participants from Ukraine:
subject to direct participation - 480 UAH.
graduate students (full-time participation) - 240 UAH.
subject to absentee participation - 240 UAH.
Participants from other countries:
subject to direct participation - $ 100 *
subject to absentee participation - $ 20 *
* Payment is carried out at the rate of the National Bank of Ukraine.
The registration fee includes:
for full-time participation - expenses for publishing conference materials, creating a participant folder, coffee break, friendly dinner;
for absentee participation - only the cost of publishing conference materials.
Participants from other countries can pay the registration fee upon arrival at the conference.
All travel expenses, accommodation and meals are covered by the conference participants. The invitation and the conference program will be sent additionally according to the requests.
All participants will receive Conference Participant Certificates in electronic form.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF CONFERENCE MATERIALS
Papers are accepted for publication in Ukrainian, English, Russian, prepared in accordance with the requirements. Reports should be sent by August 9, 2021 to e-mail: email@example.com
When sending a report by e-mail, send it as an attached file "title.doc".
The collection of CONFERENCE materials will be provided to all participants in electronic form free of charge. In printed form, each participant will have the opportunity to purchase in person, the cost will be specified.
• Size of the report - up to 4 pages, including annotation and bibliography;
• Typing is done in Microsoft Word and is saved in * .doc or * .rtf format;
• Font - Times New Roman; point size - 14 pt; interval 1.0;
• Page format - A4; orientation - book;
• Margins: top - 1.5 cm, bottom, left and right - 2.0 cm;
• In the upper left corner of the UDC, printed without a paragraph, regular font, 12.5 pt;
• Below, one space apart, in small letters, in bold type - the initials and surname of the author (s), on the next line in bold italics - the full name of the organization, address, e-mail;
• One-spaced below - the title of the report, printed in capital letters, font - bold, center alignment;
• An abstract (no more than 100 words) follows an indentation in one space, printed with a paragraph, in italics, font size - 11 pt, alignment - in width, submitted in Ukrainian, English and Russian;
• Before each abstract, the title of the report and the surname with the initials of the author in the appropriate language are indicated;
• One-spaced below - keywords (6-8 words), printed with a paragraph, in italics, font size - 11 pt.
The authors of the report are fully responsible for the content of the report.